The perfect place to rest and connect with yourself! The tassels will create a cozy and fun place to spend time with your family.
Lula Mena generates hope and transforms lives by connecting art, design and culture with the reality of vulnerable women at high-risk areas of El Salvador, creating job opportunities through the design and production of unique, eco-friendly, handmade and innovative products made under the rules of Fairtrade.
- Handwoven on traditional loom
- Size: 3 meters long x 1.5 meters width
- Dry clean recommended
- The hammock is not water-resistant and holds up to 220 pounds
- Care instructions: Handwash or wash machine. Do not use bleach
- 90% cotton and 10% polyester
ART EXHIBITION: NIDOS
Lula Mena makes "Nests" and presents them from the particular significance they have and have had during her entire life, especially during the last few years. They are her particular vision of self, its link between nature and humanity, her most intimate part, which she now exposes so that it is known in a more extensive and detailed dimension."